Your business is open but how do people find you? Everyone tals about Facebbok, Twitter and social media but you are focused on your business.not promotion. Enter EMWServices. We can assit you with this social media craze. Silence is no longer an option. At this very moment people are online talking about your company as you read this, whether you like or not. If you don’t engage in the conversation, you risk losing your customers. Maybe you don’t have a choice as many small business owners in Canada and the United States have learned. EMWServices offers the best Social Media Awareness plan anywhere http://emwservices.com/seo
Have you tried to force you managers to jump through hoops to be able to promote your business. These managers have their hands tied in dealing with your day to day business which may have recently decided to launch a website, let alone a social media marketing strategy. So, ask yourself, who can I turn to for help, managers share the benefits of having a social media presence, so that they can convince their ‘bosses’ to allow them to open Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts, as well as to create blogs.
Here is a Social Media Survival Guide and list
1. ASSESS YOUR ASSETS: Your very first call to action before engaging in online marketing or social media marketing and engagement is to look at what are you’re trying to promote. What are your assets? Who are your target customers? It may seem obvious.
2. SIGN-UP FOR SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn. Facebook allows you to create a business page. Make sure you read the rules for businesses first. You can even ‘create a page’ through your personal account, if your business allows you to do so. That makes it easy for small business owners to manage it. On LinkedIn, every employee becomes your best advocate.
3. POST UPDATES: It’s important to have content on your social media pages before you start adding friends and followers. When you try to find friends, they’re going to look at the page to see if they want to follow you. So you need to give them a reason to follow you first. Provide valuable information about the industry. Post pictures of your business or people enjoying your business. On YouTube, post videos of your business, customer experiences, and encourage customers to make their own. You can also ‘favorite’ other YouTube users’ videos and they will end up on your page.
4. FIND FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS: Twitter and Google+ are easiest. Search keywords to find followers. So, your first priority should be building that relationship with people, not pitching your service or product. Give them story ideas and leads that have nothing to do with your business.
5. STAY CURRENT: Get alerts sent to your phone when folks engage with you via your social networking sites – at least in the beginning – that way you respond quickly.
EMWServices.com is a full service agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solution. eCommerce (E) Marketing (M) Website (W) is what the EMWServices represents. Our winning solutions and experience helps to deliver great results across several key areas; search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing. This combination has helped many of our clients to interact and engage with their customers the new better way. We provide High Quality Websites, SEO, Marketing & Branding Solutions company located in Vancouver B.C. Our primary focus starts with Web Design, Graphic Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Marketing & Branding ensuring your message is delivered to your target market, not only keeping your current customer base but also tapping into potential new clientele, growing your services and your business.
Our services include Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphic Design, Content Management Systems (CMS), E-Commerce, Responsive Web Design, App Development, Mobile Web Design, Web Development, Marketing and Branding, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Google Adwords, HTML 5 Development, Social Networking, Web Hosting, Animation, Multi-Media, Video Editing and Integration, Database Development and Integration, Software Development and much, much more.
EMWServices operates in the Greater Vancouver Area, Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, our Downtown Vancouver office is conveniently located central to these cities Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, White Rock, and the surrounding areas, making meeting with our clients flexible, easy and accommodating.
360-450-0525 Skype: emwservices
Web Design, Company Website, Custom Website, Custom Web Design, Logo, Social Media, Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, SEO Services, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphic Design, Content Management Systems (CMS), E-Commerce, Responsive Web Design, App Development, Mobile Web Design, Web Development, Marketing and Branding, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Google Adwords, HTML 5 Development, Social Networking, Web Hosting, Animation, Multi-Media, Video Editing and Integration, Database Development and Integration, Software Development, Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, White Rock